Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Novel Nibbles Thanks for Reading



Thank you to all my loyal readers who have engaged in Novel Nibbles and followed the story of my debut novel "Born to Make the Kill." Three months is a long time but I hope the end was worth the wait.

For those who tuned in late and would like to pick up a copy to read at your leisure, it is available at Amazon.com in a Kindle version, or for those who like the feel of book and turn of the page in your hand, a hard copy version is also available. You can find this novel at http://www.amazon.com/Born-Make-Kill-Jearl-Rugh-ebook/dp/B00EAPT8XQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1431478060&sr=1-1&keywords=born+to+make+the+kill. 

For more info about me and my other books, please check out jearlrugh.com. 

Again thank you and if you have feedback be sure to comment here. 

Jearl

No comments:

Post a Comment