Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Novel Nibbles


 
 
Free Bite-Size Novel Posts
 
Last day before the story begins. Delivered to your device daily via this blog, “Born to Make the Kill” will have its debut post tomorrow, June 1. To receive my book, go to my blog and complete "Follow by Email.” More info at http://www.jearlrugh.com/. See the trailer on YouTube.

Appetizer follows in the next post, but here's a teaser to whet your appetite.

Author’s Note

In the final leg of my homebound commute at dusk, my car ambled just a few car lengths behind a minivan in a moderate stream of traffic. My headlights, and those of an approaching vehicle, bathed the western Washington rural road in light making it obvious that not a living soul walked that street that night.

I turned my focus back to the minivan’s taillights. A young, blond woman’s sudden appearance just a few feet from my front bumper was caught in my headlight beams. (for more see my next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment